Automate Re-Taking Low Quizzes and Tests
    75peaches is offline Junior Member

Default Automate Re-Taking Low Quizzes and Tests

Is there a way to automatically tell a student to go back and review the material and take a quiz or test again if the score falls below a certain percentage?

Robin is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Automate Re-Taking Low Quizzes and Tests

Hi! There isn't a way to do that automatically.
    I would usually check scores each night or have the kids let me know if they got below a certain score. That way, I could make sure they studied up a bit or had a clear understanding of the material before re-taking.

I am new here. How do I allow my student to re-take a quiz or test?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Just have them click on the icon to re-take it.

If you don't see a new test or quiz, log out and back in first. If that doesn't refresh the quiz or test, clear your browser's cache.

A few quiz and test questions are drawn from a large bank of potential questions, so the quizzes and tests will be somewhat different each time they are taken. That keeps a student from simply memorizing the answers.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Aluv4shoes is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    Hi! There isn't a way to do that automatically.
    I would usually check scores each night or have the kids let me know if they got below a certain score. That way, I could make sure they studied up a bit or had a clear understanding of the material before re-taking.

That's interesting. I know that Compass Odyssey (same curriculum) they can put a automatic reset on scores lower than whatever you set the average too. I was coming here hoping there was a way to do that here as well. Thanks for the info.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi. The tools included within the Compass Learning Odyssey program were all designed for classroom teachers. Changing that setting would change it for all Time4Learning members. Time4Learning has added a lot of helps to allow families and individuals to use a curriculum that was developed for use in classrooms. For example, families use Time4Learning's Activity Planner instead of the classroom Assignments function.

Families usually just tell their student not to proceed unless they score a certain percentage, or they can view the student's reports and have them repeat anything they score low on.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!