Chapter Tests??

Thread: Chapter Tests??

DaniD is offline Junior Member

Default Chapter Tests??

Hi all. Fairly new here and a little confused. I have read in other threads that some people have their children take the chapter test to see if they already know the material. We are starting mid year and my son is ahead in some things and behind in others, so this would be a great way to discover exactly where he is. Anyway, when we go to his classes, I see where some have quizzes after a lesson, but I don't see "Chapter Tests" Am I doing something wrong, and if not, where are they located? Thanks.

I am wondering the exact same thing. Needing some help with this. I was thinking about just moving up to the next grade and seeing if my daughter could do it. If not then I'll just put her back down in the grade she is currently in. Let me know if you find out how to "test out"

I'm following this thread, as we are new to this as well. I would like to try the chapter tests for my daughter as well, to see where she is confident and ready.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Some of the courses at some levels have frequent quizzes instead of chapter tests. In these cases, you might want to have them try the quizzes instead of the tests, to see if they already know the material.

To locate chapter tests:

Click on a subject icon, such as "Language Arts". This is like opening a textbook.

You will be taken to a page of icons representing chapters in the book. Click on the first one.

You will be taken to a page of icons representing lessons in the chapter. Click on the first one.

You will be taken to a page of icons representing lesson activities in the lesson. Clicking on the first one will take you to a lesson activity to do, so don't do that if you are just trying to located quizzes and tests.

Now that you understand how the "texbook" is laid out, you can locate lesson quizzes and chapter tests if you understand that they appear at the end (or at the bottom) of lesson icon pages and chapter icon pages.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!