Detailed Plan vs the Planning Calculator
    SnickerJunky is offline Junior Member

Default Detailed Plan vs the Planning Calculator

Ok, so I decided the planning calculator seemed a lot less intimidating for my son to use for 7th grade, our 3rd year with T4L.

Why is it when I put the same dates and same subjects in the detailed planner, it has him doing way more work in the same time period? I'm so confused right now lol.

If I look at, say, Math, it says 3 activities a day, 15 a week and 65 a month. But if I look at math on the detailed planner, there are way more than 15 activities for that same week. Is there a way to synch them?

Looking at it, I'm afraid if I go by the planning calculator, he will be way behind at the end of the school year. Or is it that he will be further ahead with the detailed planner?

SnickerJunky is offline Junior Member

Ok, I think I figured out what I have to do, lol. Using the calculator, I went to the planner and unchecked everything, and only added back however many it said had to be done in a week for each subject according to the calculator. Then changed the dates from August 21-26. I was able to print out the week with only the 34 activities for the whole week. Voila!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Yay! I'm glad you figured it out.

Here is a step-by-step guide to using the planner, in case you need it later.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!