End of Class Testing
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hearthstone_academy

Thread: End of Class Testing

Rapsudsy is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default End of Class Testing

Hello we are new to the forum. My daughter is 10 years old. We live in Rutherford county. We have been in a home school Co op until this year. Financially we could not afford to enroll in CC this year.
    I'm looking for a place to get my daughter s EOC for 5th grade. We are in Rutherford county. Can anyone offer a suggestion for where she can be tested? I appreciate your help.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi. Homeschool laws are state specific, so a lot of the acronyms will be common in one state and virtually unheard of elsewhere (or mean something else entirely). I have no idea what CC or an EOC is (although I'm assuming it's a test).

You will probably get better answers in one of our state forums. I Googled Rutherford County and there are several states with counties by that name. Please let me know your state of residence, and I will move your post to the appropriate forum. Thank you!
    lovehmschlg likes this.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

I agree with Kelly. I tried using Google to try to figure out what those acronyms are or what state you're in. I am guessing maybe Tennessee....but it's just a guess. And I'm guessing EOC is an 'end of course' test? And maybe CC means Classical Conversations? I can't wait to see how much of this I got right or wrong.

It may help if you reach out to a homeschool support group that is local to you. They may be able to help you out. You can use Google to find one. Just enter your [state name] homeschool support group.
    I hope that helps somewhat.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I just noticed the title of this thread! Based on the titler, I imagine EOC IS "end of class".

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!