Evaluating Language Arts
    ksweese is offline Junior Member

Default Evaluating Language Arts

I'm new to all of this. It is my understanding that I have to provide some sort of gradebook in my portfolio for my son's work in each of the subjects. As he works through the 8th grade language arts, I am seeing very little that allows me to give him a grade. I'm not sure what to do here to give the school district what they want. I know he is working and understanding the concepts, but how can I show this in my portfolio? Thanks.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Welcome to Time4Learning! Here is some information about maintaining a portfolio for a student using Time4Learning.

It sounds like you might not be familiar with your parent login and your student's reports. The computer grades almost all the work for you. You will need to grade any worksheets or writing assignments you decide to use. These are usually printed and graded manually by you, and a few are included in a portfolio. The printable student reports that you generate within your parent login will be almost all you need for "grades".

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!