How do we make report cards?
    lmfinnegan is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question How do we make report cards?

Hello my son is 11 and in the 6th grade. How do I post the report card? My other children are in public school and have received report cards and he was wondering when he would get one. Can anyone tell me how I can make one? We have been using Time 4 learning around 6 weeks now.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: How do we make report cards?

Hi! Log in to your parent dashboard, click on Reports, and then select Real-Time Report. Be sure the actual Reports tab is clicked and not just the Recent Work tab. Use the menus in the left sidebar to customize your report. You probably will want All Activities and All Subjects and Score Report. Once the report has generated, you can print it.

We suggest you log in to your parent dashboard daily to see what your child has been doing, decide if you want him to re-do any work, make sure there are no worksheets or writing assignments for you to grade, and so forth. It's a good idea to print a weekly report. The progress and scores should stay in your child's account indefinitely, but no technology is perfect. Having hard copies is a good back-up.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you need more clarification. We're here to help!

Oh, one other thing! It sounds like your child is the kind who likes tangibles, so you might be interested in the Certificates function within your parent dashboard, too. You can customize and print a certificate to recognize any achievement. Parents often use these for "promotion" from one grade level to another.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!