Independent Practices in Math
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Elia12
  • 1 Post By hearthstone_academy
  • 1 Post By Elia12

Thread: Independent Practices in Math

Elia12 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Independent Practices in Math

I am finding no answer key for the independent practices in math. For example, chapter 12 LA#PDMA7156. Last year, between my older son and myself, we were able to figure out the problems. Now it's just myself, and I do not have time to teach myself these lessons just to check the problems. Please advise.

Unfortunately, this will be our last year with time4learning if these issues are not resolved. I refuse to pay for tutors, and I do not have time to go back to college myself.

Elizabeth Williams
    MommaBean likes this.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Thank you for the report. I located the activity you referred to. (THANK YOU for the specific number! ) I see that none of the independent practice activities have answer keys. They are worksheets, so answer keys should be available. I'll check with support about this and get back to you. Hopefully it is just an oversight.
    MommaBean likes this.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Yes, thank you. I noticed last year that there are no answer keys, but kept waiting for the situation to remedy itself. Unfortunately, I'm stuck on this particular worksheet and do not know how to help him understand the work.

lac.ddclc is offline Member

Even if T4L does add answer keys, it may be a while before it's complete. In the meantime, when you get stumped on a question, you can share it here, and other parents might be able to help you.

I am still waiting on answers. Please advise as to current status. Thank you.

It has been over a month since I posted about the issue of no answer keys, and have received nothing beyond the original acknowledgement from t4l. At this point, we are reviewing other options for next year. I've decided on buildyourlibrary.com for their 8th grade science, which is a literature based learning. Still trying to decide on the other items. My biggest issue still remains with the math, but I cannot see paying t4l full price for partial curriculum, not when there are so many other options available.
    triner1114 likes this.

I am new here, but there is a website you can just plug the problem into and it will give you the correct answer. It is https://mathway.com/ I am sure it will work for now until answer keys become available. =)