Looking for 6th grade homeschool group in Fleming Island/Orange Park for next year!
    Judy Rehman is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Looking for 6th grade homeschool group in Fleming Island/Orange Park for next year!

Hello,
    I have a 10 year old daughter who is currently in 5th grade. I am thinking of homeschooling her next year and wanted to see if there was a current group of mom's in the Fleming Island/Orange Park area who have a group of girls of the same age that we could meet beforehand.
    Judy

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Judy, I would recommend that you post this in your state forum, you might just get some responses of families near you! One other thing you might consider is that homeschoolers tend to cross ages, so your daughter might have homeschool friends a couple of years younger for some activities and a couple of years older for others. I've noticed that my daughter who is a 9th grader has no friends in her own age group! I guess what I'm saying is that you might just look for a homeschool group, and let them get together on interests not just ages. Best of luck and happy homeschooling!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!