Greetings Homeschool families!!

My name is Connor Teevens, and I work for the National History Bee. For the 2015-2016 year, we are making a concerted effort to reach out to the Homeschool community.

To that end, we are pleased to announce that for the Middle School Division of the 2015-2016 National History Bee, the initial registration fee will be waived for all homeschooled students!

The National History Bee is an individual academic competition for K-8 students. The Bee tests knowledge of a wide range of historical topics that have direct relevance to what students are learning.Winners advance to regional competition and the Regional Champions earn the right to compete at the National Finals for the title of National History Bee Champion.

I invite you to visit our website at historybee.com/homeschool and share it with friends and family. On the site you will find not only more information about the competition itself, but a wealth of free history resources and practice quizzes.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected] or 864-475-1776

Connor Teevens
Director of Communications

National History Bee

1701 John B. White Blvd.
Spartanburg, SC 29301

(864) 475-1776
www.historybee.com
@NatlHistoryBee