Odyssey Writer
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RobinSJ

Thread: Odyssey Writer

RobinSJ is offline Junior Member

Default Odyssey Writer

Hi, my daughter recently did a writing assignment in Odyssey Writer. She said she was given a choice of two teachers to turn it into. Where did it go? How do I see the grade? I'm confused. Thanks
    libertysmom likes this.

Mandy in TN is offline Senior Member

Those are like dummy/ fake names. T4L is all online- an online curriculum. The Odyssey Writer assignments are still in there for you to use if you like, but there is no teacher on the other end to receive or grade anything. Turning it in just means it is complete. There are rubrics that you check off before you complete the composition that you can use to help you determine a grade. If you want to save the composition for your records, have her type her composition into whatever word processing program is on your computer. Save it to your computer. If you need to have it in a portfolio, print it out. If you want to put a grade on it, you can use the rubrics in Odyssey Writer to guide you.

HTH-
    Mandy
    ds Doodlebug 11yo
    currently homeschooling with an eclectic mess of stuff

homeschool graduates:
    ds Cashew 20yo
    ds Peanut 22yo

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

https://www.time4learning.net/forum/f...ritting-20176/Another thread in this forum also talks about OdysseyWriter.

Thanks for chiming in Mandy!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!