order of language lessons changed today on DD's page, now our activity plan is weird.
    jwilds is offline Junior Member

Default order of language lessons changed today on DD's page, now our activity plan is weird.

We started in December and I have been swamped, so today I finally had time to get to the activity planner, Yay me!!! So I put in the dates and the beginning and ending lessons, but to my surprise, there is a big chunk that she has already done. Prior to today, she had been working across the top of her chapters, having completed 4 of the 5 across the top row. Today when she logged in, the last two of the chapters have dropped down to the second row and two came up. So when I try to set up my activity planner, it is including lessons that she has already completed (marked off on the main page) as new lessons that are not showing completed on the activity planner. hmmmm.....

Anyone else having this issue, or is it just me???

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi! If you log in to your parent account and access the lesson plans, you will find the following info. Hope this helps!

A number of new lessons, some with updated names, have been added to 3-8 grade Math and 6-8 grade Language Arts. This new content can be considered extra material for students already working on the curriculum. Students are encouraged to continue following their current schedule/lesson plan.
    Since new lessons have been added, students may no longer see check marks on previously completed chapters. Rest assured that your student's previously completed work is still available in his/her progress reports.
    We are diligently working on providing members with updated Lesson Plans. In the meantime, here is a proprietary listing of all the changes.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

jwilds is offline Junior Member

Kelly, thanks so much, I thought I was losing my mind. We have now seen that there are new lessons, and she is working through those. But they are still including completed lessons on the activity planner, is this normal?? For instance, she completed the whole My Brooklyn Grandmother chapter, no new lessons were added, yet is is showing up on the activity planner. Is this something that you guys are working on, or will I have to manually input the lessons we need to do so we can skip these completed chapters?

Julie

Quote Originally Posted by hearthstone_academy View Post
    Hi! If you log in to your parent account and access the lesson plans, you will find the following info. Hope this helps!

A number of new lessons, some with updated names, have been added to 3-8 grade Math and 6-8 grade Language Arts. This new content can be considered extra material for students already working on the curriculum. Students are encouraged to continue following their current schedule/lesson plan.
    Since new lessons have been added, students may no longer see check marks on previously completed chapters. Rest assured that your student's previously completed work is still available in his/her progress reports.
    We are diligently working on providing members with updated Lesson Plans. In the meantime, here is a proprietary listing of all the changes.