Paragraph Writing question
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By msjhord

Thread: Paragraph Writing question

msjhord is offline Junior Member

Default Paragraph Writing question

In the Language Arts section, my son was tasked to write a paragraph about something. When he was done keying the paragraph in, he was prompted to send it to a teacher and a list of names popped up. I have no idea what to do here. Can anyone help?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi!

Those are fictitious teachers. You may choose any one of them to "hand in" a writing assignment. All that does is cause it to appear as completed in the student's report. When you notice a completed writing assignment in your student's report, click on the link within the report to view it. You can also print it and grade it manually from the report. Writing assignment grades do not appear in reports.

Feel free to ask more questions about this, but also log in to your parent account and click on "View My Parent Tools" under "Parent Resources and How-To Videos". Then click on the "What is Odyssey Writer?" box to read more details about this and to view some helpful videos about Odyssey Writer and writing assignments.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

msjhord is offline Junior Member

Cool! Thank you!!