Quick hello & Introduction
    shanesrs is offline Junior Member

Red face Quick hello & Introduction

Just started back up with Time4Learning. I am so happy to see they have so much more available than before. My daughter (12 - 8th grade) tried to go back to public school again but we had a family tragedy and then major sickness that made her miss too much and now she's an emotional wreck and not wanting to go back. She's my introvert and has always had issues at public school. It's just difficult because I'm a single mom and I have to work. Alas, we are back with Time4Learning and working from home. I just want her to succeed and have a happy, healthy, school year and prepare herself for high school classes. Just wanted to say hello to any other parents our there!

Shane
    Mother of 4...(24, 24, 16, & 12)

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Shane. Welcome back! Yes, high school courses were added just a few years ago . . . yay!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

shanesrs is offline Junior Member

Thanks! I am very excited for this year. We've tried state online schools and my kids really disliked it. They both really like Time4Learning.