real time activity reports for middle school
    angeleyes1307 is offline Member

Question real time activity reports for middle school

K-5th grade, I could pull up a "detailed report" and get a good view of what my student had done while I am not sitting over their shoulder. Now that my son is in middle school, MS science and MS History do not come up that way.

I work full time. My kids are with a caretaker and go through their lessons during the day and we go over whatever is needed after I go home and review that report. I am not watching every step of the way as it happens. Is there a way to get real time activity report of what he has done besides take his word for it?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: real time activity reports for middle school

Middle school science and social studies reports, as well as all high school reports, are accessed from within the student's course map. Log in as to your student's dashboard (NOT your parent dashboard) and select Course Report from their Course Map.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

angeleyes1307 is offline Member

Thank you,
    Follow up question though. I can get a grade. But if I click on a test he has taken and didn't quite get a grade I was hoping for, there is no way to review the questions themselves?
    I like Time4Learning because I don't have to supervise every minute of work. But I still want to see what they type for answers and what questions they miss on tests. Is that not a thing?

whitewisdom is offline Junior Member

Red face Re: real time activity reports for middle school

Quote Originally Posted by angeleyes1307 View Post
    Thank you,
    Follow up question though. I can get a grade. But if I click on a test he has taken and didn't quite get a grade I was hoping for, there is no way to review the questions themselves?
    I like Time4Learning because I don't have to supervise every minute of work. But I still want to see what they type for answers and what questions they miss on tests. Is that not a thing?
    Thank you for sharing! I wanted to try Time4Learning - just want to ask if it gives a summary report of the activities done?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi!

Time4Learning includes many different kinds of reports that are highly customizable. You can choose which subjects to include, the date range, activity type (such as just tests or all work), and many other options.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

whitewisdom is offline Junior Member

Is there a trial for T4L?