Exclamation Replacing previous marks/grades when retaking a test

Sorry if this sounds like a weird request, but I have had my Grade 4 student log on as my grade 5 student and take a quiz. I do not want it to reflect as the score was 20% and will affect his(5th Graders) term mark. Is there a way I can remove the test mark or retake the test, and have the system remove the previous attempt.

Thanks in advance.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Replacing previous marks/grades when retaking a test

Hi. The reports record all completed computer-scored work. The scores are for a parent's information in preparing a grade (if you decide to use grades). Parents usually combine these scores with activities they have scored themselves, such as writing assignment or worksheets, to come up with a grade for their child using whatever method they prefer. You can simply disregard any scores you do not choose to include in your child's grade. There is no way to delete a score.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

bekahtaygrace is offline Junior Member Newbie

Can my 5th grader retake an assignment that was graded (Timed Flashcard Game) for practice so he can get better?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Students can do any activity as many times as they need to. This also applies to quizzes and tests.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!