Set up

Thread: Set up

theredwitch04 is offline Junior Member

Default Set up

When you initially set up the kids for their grade level it asks if you want to include worksheets and I didn't then but I do now. How do I go back and add worksheets to their curriculum?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

You can always access the worksheets. Just look beneath each lesson activity icon on their launchpad to see if there is a link marked "Resuroce". Click on that to get any worksheets for that lesson activity. You can also find and print the worksheets from the Lesson Plans link within your parent login.

If you are asking how to add worksheets to their schedule . . . The activity scheduler was just updated yesterday, so I'm not sure! I'll go look at get back here soon. In the old scheduler, you had to delete the no-worksheet schedule and generate a new schedule that included worksheets. I'll let you know if that has changed.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

theredwitch04 is offline Junior Member

Thank you. That brings me to my other question how do I delete schedules/detailed plans?