State Simulation test question
    schoollife123 is offline Junior Member

Default State Simulation test question

Hi all, Is there any way to find out what questions were incorrect on the State Simulation test in language arts? I really hope there is some way to figure this out. Please help!!!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

If a test is printable, and your student's answers are on record, the score appears as a link. The state simulation tests' scores aren't links, so you can't find your student's answers.

You can find out what questions were asked and the correct answers by clicking on the answer key in the lesson plans/scope and sequence within your parent login account. Since there are only ten questions, you could print this out and discuss it with your student to determine what they might have missed.

You can view the actual test itself by clicking on the name of the test within your student's reports. You can actually take the test yourself in the exact format in which it was offered to your student from that link. Your score will be YOUR score, and won't appear anywhere in the student's records.

Since these tests are very short, I usually watch my kids while they take them.

I know this isn't quite the answer you wanted, but hopefully it will help a bit.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

schoollife123 is offline Junior Member

Hi Kelly, Thanks so much, that worked perfectly. We figured out the wrong answer!!! Have a great day!!
    Last edited by schoollife123; 06-13-2016 at 01:54 PM.