We need help marking the assignments as being completed
    tchulu is offline Junior Member

Default We need help marking the assignments as being completed

We started homeschooling in March, and we have completed almost all of the 7th grade curriculum, but when I make the assignments it does not show any of the ones she has completed as being completed. In other words it looks like she hasn't done any, but when I pull reports it shows the assignments, quizzes/tests. Please help us

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, tchulu! The assignments need to be exited correctly. Here is some information on how to mark the different types of assignments as completed.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

onlyme4430 is offline Member

we have similar issues but most of the time, the lessons show up as completed. i always double check in the activity schedule and compare it to the recent work and lessons that i know he completed. then i can manually check off the activities from there to help keep track of the completed ones. hope this helps

sara.greer is offline Junior Member

We have just started homeschooling, I looked at your example but none of his lessons have that. They just the Exit at the top?

My child, 13 yrs, keeps forgetting to check off her work as done. So I have to run a report and compare it to the activity schedule which can be time consuming, is there an easier way to do this?

onlyme4430 is offline Member

on most of the quizzes we've found that the correct exit button is the lower one...but again, i always double check and compare the activity scheduler with the work completed report and just manually check off anything that didn't get captured that i know he finished.

hzritter is offline Member

Tchulu, I believe I understand what you are talking about, in the portfolio, right? You have to manually check those off and they system will save it.