Parent Portal access
    MVR210 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question Parent Portal access

Trying to access "Parent Portal" for my current student. Just cannot figure out what login credentials to use. Is this automatically available as soon as I signed my child for it, or do I have to create an additional account?

Thanks in advance, Miro

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Parent Portal access

It can take up to 24 hours for your account to be ready to use. You will receive an email when it has been set up.

Parents and students log in from the same page, but students click the Student tab first and parents click the Parent tab.

Parents log in with the email address associated with their account and the parent password they set up when they signed up. If you have forgotten your parent password, you can click on Forgot Password directly below where you log in to reset it.

I hope this helps you successfully log in and start enjoying your account! If not, please let us know. We hope you'll stick around the forum and share some of your experiences with the other parents here. Welcome!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!