Accessing Student Schedules I Already Created

Default Accessing Student Schedules I Already Created

How do you access the Student Schedules you already created using the "Setup Student Planner" tool?

The page for Student Schedules in the Hints & Help is showing a 404 error. (Page Not Found | Time4Learning)

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, mrssurre! Log in to your parent account and select My Saved Plans instead of Create a Plan. After you have selected your student, you will be able to choose the plan you want to view.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

pepperqueen77 is offline Junior Member

How can i edit the student plan after its been made? I made my daughter a plan with things i wanted her to do, now i would like to change some of the things i put on there. what i want to do is take off a few of the subjects. i would be so very thankful for any info that can be sent my way!!!! Thanks!!
    Beth

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Beth, there is currently limited ability to edit a plan. You can add breaks, delete it, or set it as default/not default. If you want to make any other edits, you must prepare a new plan.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!