Additional charges??
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hearthstone_academy

Thread: Additional charges??

lala8172 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Additional charges??

Hello, I am new to homeschooling. I am thinking about using Time 4 Learning as an addon to my own curriculum and to help me keep track of things. I'm just wondering what the $19.95 a month actually includes. Is everything for the 4 main subjects included? Are there any additional charges to access certain tools or lessons? Thanks for any info

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

The monthly price includes math and language arts, with science and social studies available as a free bonus at most levels. There are no hidden fees. You might want to purchase some science supplies, but they are things you probably have at home, such as straws and toothpicks. You are not required to do any of the science experiments. Many families simply talk about what the outcome is likely to be. There are a few language arts lessons that suggest books . . . again, not required and can be found at the library.

Once you have been a member for thirty days, you may have free access to the art program for six months. If you need it for longer than that, you can subscribe to the art program for an additional year for ten dollars. (That's ten dollars for the whole year . . . not ten dollars a month.) Most students are able to finish well within the free access period.

If you need to take a break, you can make your account dormant for four dollars per month (instead of paying the 19.95). This pays to keep your student's grade records and records of progress on the server, without you needing to pay the full amount during months you do not use the program.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!