Assignment screen question
    hamfest is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question Assignment screen question

Name:  assignments.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  29.9 KB

I hope you can see image. Under CompassLearning Odyssey > Profile screen it says Assignments. What is this used for and how can I use it.

Thanks for any information.

Jeff Worth

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Jeff!

Time4Learning uses curriculum developed by CompassLearning, who only provides it to schools. Because the "Assignments" function was intended to be used by a classroom teacher, it isn't designed in a way that makes it usable to individuals. Instead, Time4Learning provides a flashing arrow to point your student on his or her way!

Your student just needs to log on and select a subject icon (i.e. math, language arts, etc.). Then, he clicks on the icon the arrow is pointing at and continues clicking where the arrow points until he reaches an activity. (The arrow will first access the correct chapter, then the correct lesson, and, finally, the correct lesson activity.)

I just tell my kids something like, "Do one math, two language arts, one science, etc. each day."

If you need help deciding how many lesson activities your student should complete each week, use the Activity Scheduler. Log in as a parent, Click on How to Begin, and select Activity Scheduler.

Video:
    How to Use the Activity Scheduler

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

So to clarify...with homeschool we should just ignore the assignment tab?

t4lsuzanne is offline Administrator

yes the assignment feature is for classroom teachers only. It will not work for home use since T4L provides you access to the entire curriculum all at once.

Suzanne