Confused about incomplete assignments
    Judiemouse is offline Junior Member

Default Confused about incomplete assignments

Hi! Day one down....but I ahve a question about the incomplete assignment icon. How do we figure out what was not done and how do we fix it?????

Also...in some of the work it says to write things down in "the notebook" or "the journal". Are these features that we cannot find? Or are they paper notebooks we use outside of the curriculum?

thanks!

Judi

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Judiemouse! Are you looking under the Recent Work tab from within your student's portfolio? If so, you will want to click on the Reports tab at the top . . . because only COMPLETED work appears there. The Recent Work tab is just a place to quickly check up on all program access . . . so everything appears there . . . even incomplete work. If that isn't where you are finding the icon you refer to, please let me know.

Students should have a spiral notebook handy for the text based science and social studies lessons. I found that a small spiral notebook is plenty for my kids. Time4Learning sells adorable "Time4Learning" notebooks that include a pen for three dollars . . . and that includes shipping! My kids have enjoyed using these occasionally, and they love having the pen attach to the notebook . . . but they are not at all necessary. Any notebook will do.

Log in to your parent account and click on View My Parent Tools under Parent Resources and How-to Videos. Then, click on Shop Our Storefront in the left sidebar to order a notebook.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!