Crowley La. New here
    Tracessmom is offline Junior Member

Default Crowley La. New here

Hi! I am new here and just took my elementary kids one in 3rd and one in 4th out of public school. My youngest is really advanced and my 4th grader is very behind and I suspect he has a learning disability. The public school system here is horrible. The school keeps calling me and telling me I have to bring my kids to school in order to withdraw them. I think I have done everything correctly so far but unsure. I have not started the program yet with my kids. Today was there first day home out of school. They have had a rough past two weeks and I wanted to allow them to decompress a little. My youngest is very eager to begin. How long did you wait if you waited at all? Can anyone tell me what are some things others Told you that may have helped with the t4l program and what was most helpful? Thanks in advance!

landonsmom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Did you get it settled?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracessmom View Post
    Hi! I am new here and just took my elementary kids one in 3rd and one in 4th out of public school. My youngest is really advanced and my 4th grader is very behind and I suspect he has a learning disability. The public school system here is horrible. The school keeps calling me and telling me I have to bring my kids to school in order to withdraw them. I think I have done everything correctly so far but unsure. I have not started the program yet with my kids. Today was there first day home out of school. They have had a rough past two weeks and I wanted to allow them to decompress a little. My youngest is very eager to begin. How long did you wait if you waited at all? Can anyone tell me what are some things others Told you that may have helped with the t4l program and what was most helpful? Thanks in advance!
    I am from Iota! I still have 2 kids to little for school and one in Public school, 1st grade. I pulled 4th grader out Nov. 1, he has learning disabilities, we just started with T4L right before Thanksgiving. He is loving it. Hope you go everything settled with the school.