Edit Activity Scheduler?

Default Edit Activity Scheduler?

I wanted to take a course out of the current curriculum without deleting the progress we have made so far. When I try to begin a new activity scheduler without that course it starts us over at the beginning of all the lessons. Is there a way to edit the current schedule without that course and not start all the lessons over?

Ruth_Lanton is offline Member

The only thing I've managed to "edit" into the activity scheduler was "school vacations."

I eventually used the activity scheduler just as a calendar. I set up one with all the things I wanted to cover in the school year, with the dates we're actually planning on doing school. Then I counted up the weeks of school. I set up another "activity scheduler" with all the activities we wanted in only one week, so it would count the number of activities total per subject.

I then used a calculator to figure out how many activities per subject per week he needs to do to stay on track, and I typed that up in a word document. I printed that out and stuck it on the bulletin board behind the computer table. Actually using the activity scheduler was too much of a hassle, since it wouldn't automatically fill in when activities were completed.

I did, however, find it useful for organizing myself and getting started.
    Ruth, single mom to Jack, 13, Hannah, 19, and Leah, 20.

kymom2287 is offline Junior Member Newbie

I'm new to t4l, and trying to set up the activity scheduler and want to input "vacations". How did you do this?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi. Here are step-by-step instructions for the scheduler. Hope this helps!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!