A Forum Question for New Members
    lac.ddclc is offline Member

Question A Forum Question for New Members

Hi.

I understand we all get a little extra busy sometimes, so I was wondering how long it usually takes moderators to look at posts from new members before they appear publicly. This weekend I started a thread, which did show up by Monday, but I also replied in two other threads, and those posts still haven't shown up. Since the one I started appeared publicly, all my other posts have appeared automatically, but I still don't see those two replies from this weekend when they still required approval from moderators.

I have noticed the same delay/not posting as well.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

A member's first post will need to be approved before any of their other posts will appear. This can take up to 24 hours . . . longer on weekends and holidays. This helps keep the board clear of spam.

That said . . . for the past week, we have been experiencing an issue with REPLIES to posts not showing up. We are close to resolving this. So sorry for the inconvenience. Your replies are there . . . just not visible. They will appear when the tech issue is resolved.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Thank you, Kelly.

They were posted on the 6th, and I finally see them today. Must have been some glitch!