Gradebook

Thread: Gradebook

dallard is offline Junior Member

Default Gradebook

When I click on Gradebook it says no classes have been added. How do we add classes to the gradebook?

Robin is offline Senior Member

Hi, the grade book isn't for use with homeschooled students. You can access your student's records by clicking the portfolio button or via the parent admin under the My Students tab.

schumacherkristin is offline Junior Member

Im pretty new to T4L so I'm not positive but I believe the grade book is for classroom use in a school. If schooling from home we use the Activity Planner to plan out daily activites and then use the Reports to see what's been completed, the duration student worked on activities and percentages scored.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Kristin, you are correct. To access student reports, log in to your student account, select your student's name under Student Reports and Information, and then click on Get Student Reports. Once you are in there, make sure you are looking beneath the actual Reports tab and not just the Recent Work tab. Use the menus in the left sidebar to customize your report(s).

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!