Help needed with progress reports

Question Help needed with progress reports

Hello. We just started using T4L about a month ago and I have a question about the progress reports. I am a little confused about reassigning work. When I generate a report, if one of my children gets a poor grade on an assignment, how do I reassign it to them? Do I just click on the assignment in the report and they do it again from there? Or do I assign it again some other way? Also, after they do the assignment again, will it then show back up in the progress report with the new grade when I regenerate it? I hope this makes sense.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi!

There are a couple of ways to access a lesson activity for multiple attempts. One is to locate the icon for that lesson activity in your student's dashboard and simply click on it again. Another is to type the lesson activity number into the Activity Finder.

Yes, repeated attempts will appear in the student's reports. The new grade will not replace the first grade. It will be averaged in to the total, so all attempts will appear in the reports.

Please let us know if you have further questions about this.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!