HELP! Student Registration!

Default HELP! Student Registration!

Help! I signed up for Time4Learning and somehow during registration it didn't allow me to register my daughter. It shows I have no students on my profile. How do I add my daughter??

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Have you logged into your parent admin account? It may take a little while (24 hours or less) for the system to set up your registration, but once you can log in, look for the "My Students" tab and see if you can add her there?
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

You will receive an email when your account is ready to use. It can take up to 24 hours (longer on weekend or holidays) for the account to be set up.

To see if you have any students registered, log in to your parent account after you receive the email and click on the My Students tab at the top. Your student should appear in a list there.

If you still do not see students, click on Add Student under Make Changes to My Account at the upper right of the Home page of your parent account. It can take up to 24 hours after you do that for the student to be added (longer on weekends or holiday) and, again, you will receive an email when that has been done.

If you are still having difficulty, you can contact the office using the information on this page: http://www.time4learning.com/curriculum/contact_us.php .

Good luck . . . and welcome!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Hi! I am new too! I registered my kids however, I don't see any assignments to click on. When my son clicks on the lessons, I see the subject areas by Odyssey. When I click on one of the subjects there's nothing to work on. What am I doing wrong?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Jenifer, when you click on one of the subjects, that's like opening a text book. You should see a page of icons representing chapters in the book. He clicks on the first one of those that does not have a checkmark (and none of them will have checkmarks at the beginning). He will be taken to a page of icons representing lessons in the chapter. He clicks on the first one of those that does not have a checkmark and he will be taken to a page of icons representing lesson activities in the lesson. He clicks on the first one of those that does not have a checkmark and he will be taken to an activity to do. If he is going to do more than one activity that day, he repeats the process to locate the next activity in line.

Another option is to create an activity plan for him from within your parent login account. If you do that (and don't forget to set it as his default), then he will see a tab when he logs in labeled Activity Plan. He can click on that tab to view a list of what he needs to do that week/day, and he can click to check each activity off when he completes it. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to use the Activity Planner.

If you choose to use our summer plan, you can log in to your parent account, click on Getting Started, and look in the left sidebar for the plan. Type the lesson activity number (LA#) into the Activity Finder (magnifying glass icon at the lower right when your student is logged in) to go right to that activity.

Time4Learning offers a lot of choices! Feel free to choose what is right for your student.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!