How Come...

Thread: How Come...

sjarmywife is offline Junior Member

Default How Come...

When I registered my 8th grader, we changed social studies to 9th grade US History since she already covered the outline for S.S in 7th grade. However, when I go to the activity plans (on my account & hers), it's still showing S.S. 7th grade none are checked) and not US History.

We also signed her up for Honors Algebra but every time she tried to enter a section, it would come up saying it was blocked, regardless of which computer she was using. I also noticed that she had Honors Algebra AND 8th grade math on her activity planner. I removed Honors Algebra since we couldn't get any of it to work but it's still on her activity planner and still checked as not done.

Am I missing something? Did I not do something correctly?

Robin is offline Senior Member

Hi, I would suggest emailing support to get things sorted out, you can use this form to contact them. https://www.time4learning.com/curriculum/contact_us.php

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, armywife. If you add or change courses, you need to make a new activity plan. Those changes won't show up in the plan you already made.

Once you have made course changes, it can take up to 24 hours for those changes to be made (longer on weekends). You will receive an email when it is done.

Then you can create a new plan that includes the course changes. Be sure to name it something you will recognize. After you have done that, set the new plan as your student's default (and delete the old plan, if you don't need to save it for any reason).

To set the new plan as default, log in to your parent account and click on My Saved Plans. Select your student's name and select any plan. Click on Manage Planners at the top. A box will pop up where you can delete any plan you have created, or set any plan as your student's default.

I hope this solves your problem.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!