How do we track rate of progress?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hearthstone_academy

Thread: How do we track rate of progress?

leslie645 is offline Junior Member

Default How do we track rate of progress?

Hi
    Im new here and have some questions. Im not exactly sure what the report is for..all it tells me is how much work he has done, but doesnt tell me rate of progress... How do we view progress as a whole, like as a grade level...is there a way to see how far along the kids are? How do we measure the rate of progress? How do we know when they are likey to complete the content of their grade or subject.

**** I need to know what the milestones are, how close they are to reaching them..... how to track progress towards milestones.****

I thank you kindly for your time,

leslie645

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Leslie. Look at the lesson plans, which are available within your parent login. Find the lesson activity number of the last activity your student completed on the lesson plan for that subject. If your student is doing the program in the recommended sequence, he will have completed everything above that number on the lesson plans. He still needs to do everything below that number to finish the subject at that level.

Some parents like to print the lesson plans and check off completed activities each day, when they look at their student's reports.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
    lovehmschlg likes this.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!