implementing resources/worksheets
    mom2calebnmicah is offline Junior Member

Default implementing resources/worksheets

Please tell me how you implement the resources/worksheets with T4L. I have a 2nd grader, and we just started today. I know now that I need to go in an assign his assignments so he knows what to do daily (at least I think that's what I need to do...still confused on that).

Thanks!
    Sherrie

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Sherrie, the Assignments feature was developed for use in a classroom setting, so you will want to log in to your parent account and access the Activity Scheduler instead. There are some links to small videos at the top, right-hand side when you log in to to the scheduler. These will help you understand how to use it. You can choose to add worksheets or not.

Since you asked how other users, personally, use the worksheets . . . I will share that my kids have definitely needed the math worksheets and only occasionally used the language worksheets. I love the science worksheets at the lower level, so we've used those mostly for the fun of it.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!