Information Needed
    Unregistered Guest

Default Information Needed

I am in Culpeper County VA. I just started TFL and Homeschooling this year with my second grader. I am trying to figure out if there is a time requirement that needs to be met as to how many hours each day he works on school work? I am trying to find information reguarding how to use the timer also? As to we have set it but am not sure what exactly it does and how it works. Are their any others on here that homeschool in Culpeper and use TFL??? Thank you Laurie

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

I've copied your question to the getting started forum.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, and welcome! You might want to visit our VA Parents Forum for your state-specific questions. As for the timer, its intended use is so parents can require their student to work on lessons a certain amount of time before getting a break and going to visit the playground activities. Time4Learning provides a lot of resources. Families can use the ones that work for them, and use them any way they desire. Some people don't set the timer at all and just let their student go to the playground between subjects, or when all their lessons are finished for the day. Other students aren't motivated by the playground.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!