LA extensions

Thread: LA extensions

Olga D is offline Junior Member Newbie

Unhappy LA extensions

Hi!

Why can't my child see the LA Extensions lessons after log in among other subjects? I have wrecked my brain trying to figure out how to access them. LA subject is set to the first grade. The only way I see for the student access LA Extensions is through the search of the course number. Very inconvenient.

Thank you for reading and hope to get some answer

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Olga. Your student should have a separate icon on their dashboard that says "Language Arts Extensions" and looks similar to the Language Arts icon. If it isn't there, please log in to your parent account and make sure you have selected a grade level for Language Arts Extensions.

To do this, log in to your parent account and select Change Grade Level under Make Changes to My Account. Then click on Ready to Make Changes. Select your student's name from the left sidebar and then look in the center for the dropdown menu below Language Arts Extensions. Choose the grade level of Language Arts Extensions you want from the dropdown menu and then click the Change Grade Levels button. Language Arts Extensions should be added to your student's dashboard within 24 hours (longer on weekends or holidays). You will receive an email when it has been done, since it is done manually.

Hope this makes it easier for you to navigate your child's lessons!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

istrans is offline Junior Member

Hi!

Thank you for the answer. Unfortunately, the LA Extensions has been already selected at grade 1. But it doesn't show up in the student dashboard. Is that some sort of bug then?

istrans is offline Junior Member

OK, it was a bug. I randomly changed some settings in the grades department and it worked. Everything shows up now. Thanks again!