Looking for Lesson Transcripts

Default Looking for Lesson Transcripts

Is there anyway we can print a transcript of all the lessons for seventh grade? My son goes through the lesson, but I need a way for him to have visual notes. Thanks.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Looking for Lesson Transcripts

At the high school level, your son can click the red T visible during the videotaped "teacher" segment to print a transcript of the lecture. This feature isn't available in most of the lower level courses, except some of the middle school science.

Note taking is a valuable skill, though. I let my own kids take notes during the lessons, and I even let them use their notes during tests (because a lot of stuff I "learned" in school was simply committed to my short-term memory long enough to pass a test and I don't want to teach my kids that way). My reasoning is that they need to pay close attention to the lesson to decide what is important enough to write down. It's just something to consider; probably isn't right for everyone.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

sca1een is offline Junior Member

but are these script stored somewhere??i'd love to print some out but just don't seem to find them and yes i could type them but it would take too much of my time

Blog Entries

The only place to print the transcripts is from within the lesson itself, and it's just the instructor's lecture . . . not the animated summaries and so forth. At the high school level, I guess it's assumed that the student will print them if he/she needs them.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

tombielawski is offline Junior Member Newbie

Exclamation Re: Looking for Lesson Transcripts

Suggestion: Make this available to the parents!! We need access to the lessons before the students and we should not have to rely on the students to give us what we need.

Blog Entries

Hi. You can preview any lesson from within your parent dashboard. Log in, click on Resources, choose Lesson Plans/Scope and Sequence from the left sidebar, and then select the subject/grade level you want.