Mid year help.....
    F3 Academy is offline Junior Member

Default Mid year help.....

All I see is a full years curriculum. How do I 'finish out' a year? When I put in start and stop dates, it's only like 2 months left....so T4L says she needs to do like 40 lessons a day lol. How do I kinda 'mark off' what we don't need to do.
    Also, how do I see what she has done or needs to do?
    I just do not know how to navigate

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Here are detailed instructions for using the Activity Planner. You can begin part of the way through the sequence, or you can pick and choose which activities you want to add.

To view your student's reports, log in to your parent account and click on your student's name under Student Reports and Information. Then click on Get Student Reports. Be sure you are looking beneath the actual Reports tab and not beneath the Recent Work tab. You can use the dropdown menus in the left sidebar to generate any kind of report.

To view the scope and sequence, log in to your parent account and click on Go to Lesson Plans under Parent Resources and How-to Videos. The lesson plans/scope and sequence will tell you what is available. The student reports will tell you what has been done. You can compare them to see what's left, or refer to the activity plan you made.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!