Need assistance - New to Time4learning

Default Need assistance - New to Time4learning

Hello,

I am new to Time4learning and need a little help on how to get started. I am unsure what to do once my son logs on. Also, how do I add additional courses outside of the 4?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi. I'm not sure what you mean by "add additional courses outside of the four". Are you using the high school curriculum? A fifth course can be added to high school by logging in to your parent account and selecting Update High School Courses under Make Changes to My Account. Then, click on Ready to Make Changes, select your student's name, and select the courses you want.

Log in to your parent account and explore some of the helps there. You will want to make sure you know how to read the reports, how to set up a schedule (if you choose to use one), where to find answer keys for worksheets and grading guides for writing assignments, and so forth. It does take a little bit for the parent to understand how the program works.

Welcome to Time4Learning!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!