Need Help Navigating LA Extensions
    bzboyz is offline Junior Member

Default Need Help Navigating LA Extensions

We are new to T4L and I am trying to locate the Language Arts reading extensions. I have found the reading list. On some of the lessons, such as Chapter 1, Identify Cause & Effect, it states that there is a downloadable for Alice in Wonderland. Where do I go to find these?

Any help you could give would be much appreciated.

Bette

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Bette. These reading selections are part of the lessons themselves. Your student needs to access the lesson, and then he or she will be "walked through" reading them. He'll do an introductory activity to acquaint him with some of the vocabulary, read a bit right from the computer screen and answer questions about what he read, learn a reading strategy to apply to the next few paragraphs he reads, answer more questions to see if he was able to apply that strategy, and so forth. Since the "books" are part of the lesson, your student will be dragging and dropping words from the books and doing other highly interactive activities.

There are no downloadable books, but you don't need them. I hope this information is helpful.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!