Odyssey Writer Template Question

Default Odyssey Writer Template Question

Hello everyone,

I am new here, just started homeschooling with this program on Saturday, but have been homeschooling for three years.

I located the template in the toolkit. I was able to save the template as a PDF but could not figure out how to transfer that to the Odyssey Writer page to be filled in. I sent a request to get help, but we wanted to do this assignment tonight, so I would really appreciate any replies!

Thank you,

Michele

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Michele. Some of those items are intended to be printed and done offline. It sounds like you are describing one of them. If your student needs to use Odyssey Writer, it will pop up when you access the lesson.

I can look at this specific lesson for you if you will give me the subject, grade level, and name of the lesson . . . or just the lesson activity number from the lesson plans/scope and sequence.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

I ran into this same issue. While I understand the intent is to print out and handwrite the lesson, that goes against the all-online philosophy I signed up for. I just selected the text of the template and pasted it into Odyssey Writer so my daughter was able to complete the assignment there.

Good idea, 280zfan. My son has dysgraphia and writing by hand is painful and frustrating for him. I'll remember to copy/paste when he needs to use a template.

Joanne