problems using my nook for lessons
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jason studer
  • 1 Post By RhondaL

Thread: problems using my nook for lessons

jason studer is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default problems using my nook for lessons

I would like for my kids to be able to do some of their lessons on my nook tablet. However, the nook says plug in not supported when I tried to do a lesson. Any suggestions?

RhondaL is offline Junior Member

I went to the app store and purchased flashfox pro (for $2.99). I open that and access T4L through that and it works.

peppermintmochalatte is offline Junior Member

Thank you for that information. I might try it sometime. Same here, in that I wanted my daughter to be able to access her lessons on my nook. I am not with T4L yet, but plan to be soon. We are on a different program but had the same problems. We also have downloaded the free puffin browser, and it's not always the easiest to use, but it seems to be working on the nook well enough.

bbooth is offline Member

Does anyone know of an app for a Kindle Fire that would allow T4L? The Amazon app store does not have the Dolphin browser.

Phyremuse is offline Junior Member

There's a blog at lovemyfire.com that shows you step by step how to sideload Dolphin and the flash plugin for Dolphin. You don't have to plug the Kindle into anything. I've done it on our family's three Kindles and it works great. There are several steps but it's easy to follow. Lots of other cool things on that site too.