Pushing planner ahead
    bodyhanger is offline Junior Member

Default Pushing planner ahead

My daughter just spent a week in the hospital. How can I "push" the remainder of the activity planner ahead one week ?? I certainly don't expect her to make up the week on top of maintaining the current schedule. I'd rather push the "school year" forward an extra week into the summer. Thanks !!

Keith

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Keith. The planner is new, and new features are being added as available. Currently, the only edit you can make to an existing plan is to add weekly breaks. Since her "break" has already occurred, you can't add that specific week.

If you are printing the plan and manually marking it off, you can just disregard the actual dates on the weeks and continue to use them in sequence.

If you are checking them off under the Activity Plan tab online, and you want the correct week to appear under the tab, you need to create a new plan and set it as your child's default.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

bodyhanger is offline Junior Member

Thank you for the quick response. I'll probably just redo a new planner to keep the dates aligned.