replies to forum posts
    libertysmom is offline Junior Member

Question replies to forum posts

I have a silly question guys...is there a quick or easy way to find a reply to question i have posted? either i am a bigger dummy than i thought or i just dont get it...lol Unless i remember where i posted and go back to that area to see if someone has replied, i am unsure of how to check for a response. any help is appreciated. thank you!

Libertysmom

Mandy in TN is offline Senior Member

In the upper right of this screen there is a tab that says Forum User Panel. When you touch that, there is a menu. Click on User Profile. Under your Avatar there are options for Find latest posts and Find latest started threads.

HTH-
    Mandy
    ds Doodlebug 11yo
    currently homeschooling with an eclectic mess of stuff

homeschool graduates:
    ds Cashew 20yo
    ds Peanut 22yo

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi!

There is a tab at the top that's labeled "Forum". When you hover your cursor over it, a menu will drop down. One of the items in the menu is "New Posts". You can click on that.

Also, when you access the forum home page, you will notice there is an icon before the title of each section (Getting Started with Time4Learning, Members Chat on Using Time4Learning, etc.). If a section contains posts that are new since the last time you accessed the forum, the icon will appear dark. Once you have accessed the section with new posts, the icon will be light colored again.

Hope this helps!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

christen is offline Junior Member

I think if you go to your profile, you can then see your posts and click from there.