Schedule not showing in my daughter's account
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kyllm21

Thread: Schedule not showing in my daughter's account

kyllm21 is offline Junior Member

Default Schedule not showing in my daughter's account

Hello, I'm new here so forgive me if I have overlooked something. I created a schedule and assigned that to my daughter's account. However, I realized that I did something wrong , so I deleted that schedule and created a new schedule. I assigned this to my daughter. When we log in to her account, it still shows the old schedule and will not update to the new schedule. Is there something that I am doing wrong? Any advice would help.

THANKS

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi! You need to set your new schedule as the default. To do that, log in to your parent account and select your student's name from beneath Student Activity Schedule. Then choose Create/Access Activity Plan. In the box that pops up, look for the Gear icon at the top, right. Click on that, and you will get a list of all saved schedules. The newest saved schedule will be on the bottom. For each schedule, you can click on whether you want to delete it or make it the default. Be sure to click Default for the schedule you want to save.

It should now appear in your daughter's account.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

kyllm21 is offline Junior Member

Thanks for the reply Kelly. That fixed it! Thank you again!

amello is offline Junior Member Newbie

I've have done the above and my son's activity schedule shows when he logs in but my daughter still does not show her activity schedule. I've deleted the old ones, created a new one, saved it and made it default. Still nothing. This is frustrating.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

That is very odd, amello. It sounds like you have done everything right. When you go to Manage Schedules for your daughter, is there only one schedule in that list with the word "Yes" beneath the column that says "Is Default"?

I'm sorry you're having this difficulty. Please check that the above is true. If you continue to have problems, please call Time4Learning support while you are in front of your computer. Hours: Weekdays - 8:30am to 7:00pm (6pm on Fridays) EST
    Phone: (888) 771-0914

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!