Social Studies 6th grade??
    supermom2 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Angry Social Studies 6th grade??

I am totally confused as a new user. I originally signed my daughter up for 7th grade social studies but we just completed something similar this past year. So, I opted to move her to the 6th grade social studies and the first lesson gave like a paragragh to read and then said read on and there was nothing else to read. Then the second lesson just had some defintions and then it was the quiz. The quiz has many questions that I know she didn't get subjected to in the one paragraph so am I missing something?? Is there a book to read about History of Judaism or is she just supposed to know it?? Please help, I really want this program to work for us!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi! It sounds like you might only be reading one "page" of each social studies lesson. Click the arrow in the upper right of the lesson to proceed to the next page. Keep doing that until you have completed the lesson, and then click the little hand icon in the same location to mark the lesson as complete.

I will post a screen shot in just a moment, do you can see what this looks like.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Here is that screen shot. Please notice the arrow that I have circled at the upper, right.

Please let us know if you continue to have problems.

arrow.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!