Student activity planner
    Amuzon1 is offline Junior Member

Default Student activity planner

My kids don't have access to this school years' activity planner. We are returning students and I posed this question last week on the FB page and was told they'd have access once their time actually started. Please advise.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Student activity planner

Have you set the plan as their default? Just log in to your parent account and choose My Saved Plans. Click on your student's name and then choose any plan. Click on the Manage Planners tab at the top and a box will pop up that allows you to delete any plan or set any plan as your student's default. After you set a plan as default for your student, it will begin appearing beneath a tab labeled Activity Plan when they log in to their account.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Thank you!

Another question. We lost internet connection for a bit this morning already! Yay us! Anyway, the kids were in the middle of a section and when they came back online, it restarts them at the beginning of that section without a means to fast forward to where they actually left off. Is there a way to resolve that?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

The lessons are all designed differently. My own kids like this, because we have used cookie-cutter curriculum before where every lesson is laid out exactly the same, and that can be a yawner.

However, because of that, there isn't an easy answer to your question. Some of the lessons can't be started again in the middle. The ones that allow you to do that will give you an option at the beginning to start over or resume where you left off. If you were not offered that option, you need to start over.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Yeah that part is the most frustrating for my kids. We've been using T4L for about 3 years now.