Suggested Reading
    TxBrandi is offline Junior Member

Default Suggested Reading

I think I saw that someone had posted this somewhere, but I can't find it. I noticed that during some lessons, (like science), there is "suggested reading" for the lessons. Is there anywhere on the site that lists all of the suggested reading all at once (besides the area that lists all of the provided reading), so that you could pre-order them before you get to the lesson if you wish? I know you can preview each lesson, but I don't have time to go through a lesson just to get to that reading list -especially far enough in advance to order books.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

There are reading lists within your parent login for the language arts lessons, but it sounds like you have found those.

The suggested reading within the older, free science lessons is not on a list. The type of "suggested reading list" provided is simply a list of books the curriculum developers knew about at the time that were on the same topic. I have had better results just searching for topical books at the library than trying to find the exact book suggested, because books go out of print.

What grade science are you using? Do you know about the new MS science lessons?

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

TxBrandi is offline Junior Member

I just now saw this! We are doing 2nd grade Science. What is the new MS Science lessons?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

MS stands for Middle School. They are wonderful lessons for your child to look forward to.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!