Testing through lessons

Default Testing through lessons

We are starting the New Year (mid-school year) by adding Time4Learning to our studies. My son seems to fall into the middle of a grade level and I want him to be able to test out of the earlier lessons. I know when I was researching, it said I can do that, but now that I have signed up, I can't figure out how to do it. When I go into the lessons, I don't see the quiz or test, it just list the lesson. Am I missing something? Can someone give me directions?

Thanks,
    Cheri in TN
    mom to son 8

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Cheri. Are you trying to access the quizzes and tests from your child's dashboard? Most of them can be found at the bottom of the "page" of icons.

Here is a video about basic navigation. The test icons are mentioned near the end of the video.

Please let us know if this doesn't help you locate what you're looking for.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Thank you Kelly. I had watched all the parent videos at the beginning. And I re-watched the one you link to. I see the quiz link in the math section but not in the language arts section.

Additional, I had him just do the quiz in the math section, but after he finished it and got them all correct, it did not mark the lesson complete. Am I not understanding correctly that he can take the quizzes or test and move on to a more appropriate level quickly. I feel he needs to be about midway through the 1st grade level.

While I think a little review is good, I don't want him to get bored or view this a to babyish.

Thanks,