herjoyfulhome is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default What is Considered a "Daily Activity"

I am new to Time4Learning. I did the Activity Calculator to determine the number of "Daily Activities" my child needs to complete each day.

But I am wondering what is considered a "Daily Activity"?

Is it one activity inside a lesson? (including an introduction, or a test)?

Or is it completing one full lesson (which includes several activities inside it)?

Thanks in advance for your help!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What is Considered a "Daily Activity"

If you are using the Activity Finder and you type in a lesson activity number, one activity is that "thing" you access.

If you are accessing the lessons through the dashboard icons, it helps to understand how things are laid out.

Clicking on a subject icon (such as "Math") is like opening a textbook. You will be taken to a page of icons that represent chapters in that textbook. Clicking on one of those chapter icons will take you to a page of icons that represent lessons in that chapter. Clicking on one of those lesson icons will take you to a page of icons that represent lesson activities in that lesson. Clicking on one of the lesson activity icons takes you to a lesson activity . . . and THAT is what is counted as an activity in the Activity Planner and in the Lesson Plans/Scope and Sequence.

If you are accessing the lessons through the dashboard icons and you want to do them in order, first click on a subject icon . . . then click on the first unchecked chapter icon . . . then click on the first unchecked lesson icon . . . and continue clicking on the first unchecked icon until you get to an activity to do. If you are going to do more than one activity in the same subject, repeat the process.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!