What do I do now that I have signed up for my son Cedric

Default What do I do now that I have signed up for my son Cedric

Hi, I am Patrina from Malaysia. My husband and I have 4 sons(16, 13, 11, 9). Cedric is 13 and have been struggling in school. We believe he lacks self confident and is not motivated on top of being bullied by his peers in school calling him names.

NOw that we have signed up T4L for Cedric, I wander what should I do next. My daily schedule is very busy with three other sons as our eldest son Justin is a special need. I am afraid I will not able to plan and monitor Cedric.

Please advise.

Patrina

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Patrina. It's a good idea to log in to your parent account. Read the parent material and view the parent instructional videos. You will see that you can access reports detailing how long your son spent on each activity and percentage grades.

You will probably want to at least log in and look at the "Recent Work" tab each day, so you can see what he has completed.

I understand how busy we can get raising and homeschooling multiple children. My youngest has special needs, too! (Down syndrome and autism.) That's one reason I have loved Time4Learning. It does most of the work for me, and I don't have a stack of workbooks to grade at the end of the day.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!