What level should my children be on?
    Monimomof2 is offline Junior Member

Default What level should my children be on?

Is there a way to figure out what grade levels my children should be on for each subject? Is there a test or something? I know they are a bit behind in language and one of them a little in math, just not sure if I'm placing them correctly. We are public schoolers who are needing a boost and are new to all this...

courtney.nichole.81 is offline Junior Member

having the same issues, followimg for answer.

courtney.nichole.81 is offline Junior Member

im trying to find the placement tests, too.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Some parents place their student a little below where they "think" they are in each subject and have them do the chapter tests first. (In some of the math lessons, this would be a lesson quiz instead.) If the student scores well on the test or quiz, they do not need to do the lessons in that chapter. If they do not score well on the test or quiz, they do the lessons in that chapter and try the test or quiz again. Eventually, they usually get to a point where they just need to do all the lessons, so they are "placed" at that level for that subject . . . or some families continue with this method, so their student is never studying things they have already learned.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

It counts on there grade level